If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2002 envelopes.... dusting off the folder.....

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I did these envelopes, but
AT LEAST I can see the progress and how much better I am now.

I remember I used to use those brush markers a lot!  I love the cattails!

Luckily, they moved, so their address has changed and I can post these!


I used a stencil and chalk for the background on this envelope!

This was all done with watercolor... using the stamp for inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment