If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My bud, Sandy, is soooo talented....

Trust me...... on this one, I had to alter the design substantially for
protection, but Sandy did an amazing job at lettering into a heart-shaped
form with the zip code in the center.... she is AMAZING!  By the way,
the stamp is one of Sandy's designs that she uploaded to Zazzle and it
coordinates with the theme and the envelope/writing so well!  It costs a
little more, but it's worth it sometimes to make a "statement".





Address altered for protection..... Of course, Sandy had to go to the
post office to get this envelope HAND CANCELLED and they
don't LOVE YOU for your "creativity" of putting the stamp in a
"weird" place... but afterall... Austin is KNOWN for being "weird"
("Keep Austin Weird" logo all over the place) ... so WHY NOT!!!!
I hope it got there!?







Address altered for protection, but Sandy did a great job
at reflecting the stamps in her colorful illustration of her flowers.



Envelope so adorable... but the stamp is "to die for"... found and purchased
at www.Zazzle.com  Very cool stamps there and you can even upload your own artwork....




This was so adorable, I had to share.... Calligrapher,
Barbara Calzolari... in Italy, send Sandy this.... I love her little
illustration of a gal holding up a banner which has the address on it.






This was a card and envelope which Sandy created.... address altered, of course...
but see how the hand made card and STAMP (purchased on Zazzle.com) coordinate soo well!

No comments:

Post a Comment