If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Some more recent envelopes

This was done by one of my Summer Students, Juanda. I showed her
briefly how to do ONE flourish at the Demo during the UT CO OP fair
and she just took of!! Way to go, Juanda!

Created by Juanda... inside card... It looks like an Art Deco Gold Pen
and Prisma Colored pencils... very pretty!

Card created by Juanda... much prettier, even, in person!
If I am right, I think she used the FW acrylic inks that we got at the UT CO OP
art fair where we demo'd together last week.

Envelope by Holly... our current president of the guild.

Created by another one of my summer students... Linda.

Envelope I sent to friend, Yuki... for payment of a Christmas present! 

From Elvia, another one of my Summer Students *Copperplate class* ...
Very cool and detailed ... she said she used the White, mechanical
Fons and Porter Pencil she got..... going crazy with it!  I just use
it for white guidelines on black paper.... LOL!

Back of Elvia's envelope... this is so fun to look at. 
She housed it in a "clearbag" and sent it through the mail.
That way... the PO doesn't make a mess of your envelope.. just
the outside bag/envelope which is housing it.
 

Elvia's Thank you Card ... she's so sweet to thank me for helping
her with the class and other stuff... She was a student of mine
over ten years ago.


Back of Sandy's envelope... cool flourish....

No comments:

Post a Comment