If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Some more March envelopes

A thank you card to Jennifer Smiley!

A quick envelope sent to a friend with bookmarks inside!


After teaching a class in Study Group on "cut out" cards, I
received this in the mail from one of my students, Karen P.

The work of Karen P.

Envelope for the Happy Couple... Andrea and Mike.

I did this for a wedding card to the Happy Couple!
In photo shop, I lightened all the colors and it turned out Platinum
and monochrome! I really liked it!  See the next photo for the original.
This is the original card I made for Andrea and Mike.

1 comment:

  1. I really love what I'm seeing on this blog! I'm hoping your are still an active blogger? There's so much written beauty here and it's so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete