If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Black, Paste Paper and webbing spray

Here is a piece of black, Strathmore, Artagain paper with paste paper technique
using heavy body acrylics to get the texture

After it was completely dry, I sprayed it with Krylon
Black and Gold Webbing spray

This is the back of the card.  I really like the affects it makes
Here is a very, jewel-toned piece of paste paper... with the black paper
as the base.... see the webbing spray affect in the photo below


This is the same piece of paper as above..
I think the lighting was just a little different ..
Flash vs. No Flash
Another with just the black webbing spray,
NO Gold

This one has both gold and black

This one just has the gold webbing spray
The only thing I don't like about the spray is
that you have very little, if any control over
where the spray goes.  Sometimes, the
density of the spray is too much or too little and
it's hard to actually have " desired placement" of the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment