If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Some great Snail Mail this month!

From Sue K.  in Oklahoma

CLose up of Sue's creation!

Nancy D. in Austin sent me this... with love!

One of my best prayer warriors and supporters... calligrapher: Elvia B.

Beautiful creation by pal: Elena.. here in Austin .. She and I
both took Carl R. this past year and she studied the year long
class with Reggie Ezell.

I love how she made it stand off the paper! Very cool!


Beautiful rendition of Caps using Koh i Noor Pencils, Jan H. said
that she really liked the feel of them on the paper.

Close up of Jan's Roman Caps...

President of our guild this year, Teri's beautifully rendered italic
and Roman Caps... She is so talented and is branching out from
just the Copperplate which she feels most comfortable with.

Suzi I. sent me this lovely little Valentine Gem... I love how she did
the flourished decoration on the left.

Inside was this great little Zentangle she made for everyone in her
envelope exchange as well in her guild in Waco.


And, Last, but certainly not least... an annual
Valentine from my pal of pals: Sandy O.

She created this with a pointed pen (red) she said... and a stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment