If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Even more little treasures!!

Bailey's handmade card and envie

Maureen's beautiful ensemble
Elena's Christmas Card envelope
Ella's thank you note to me.... so sweet!
A letter from Santa to my friend Maverick! Santa left it for him
after delivering presents and thanking him for the milk and cookies!
My Christmas card trees this year.
Another Christmas card tree!

Shelly Ann G.'s hand painted envelope
Gem from Kathy Milici




No comments:

Post a Comment