If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Notes in the mailbox... for January and February

This one is before I added color... see next...

With colored pencil... adding colors coordinating with the cool JAZZ Stamp!

Inside of Elvia's card...
Sweet Tricia

She sent me cool cards and prints of hers, out of the blue!
A January Birthday Girl!
A January Birthday Boy!

My soul mate, cousin, who happens to live in Paradise... I had a brain fart on her zip code.

A Thank You card to the owner of Paper and Ink Arts... www.paperinkarts.com 
Cooooool stuff there!

A hard marbled envelope to a friend who is convalescing.
She has since moved from this address, so I felt comfortable posting this entire address

Another Birthday Girl in January

The Purrrrrti-est Girl in the World!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment