If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Friday, July 17, 2015

More July envelopes and cards!

Learning new things... Elena taught me her morning
glory's, the other day when we met for coffee, etc.

Cool, GO GREEN US postage FOREVER stamps!



I like the colors in this JAZZ stamp!

Sandy told me about  recipe for this GREEN ink. 
Well, there was no proportions and I didn't have
the sample yet when I made Sharon's envelope. 
Sandy's has a lot more yellow in it!
Go figure! I like them both!


My friend, Sherri, just had a double lung transplant
and is dealing with a lot of complications.  To read more
and supoort... Click on her name. THANKS!

Laura... an awesome Chick-eeta-bud of mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment