If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Monday, January 23, 2012

2004 Envies.. Anna, Caroline, Dustin

Birthday card sent in 2004
2004 envelope
2004 envie

2 comments:

  1. I. of course, LOVE the second one on the list. Trish... you have worked so hard, and you have so much incredible knowledge and experience... You are the Pied Piper of Happiness with your lovely cards and letters, and we are all so lucky for your presence in our lives.

    alcaaf.

    ReplyDelete