If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Give Left handed creations a try! LeeAnn, Cora, Jess

To my BESTIE!! Boiny!

I remember, I loved creating this envelope!

I took a class in '05 in San Antonio on decorated letters... very fun!


For the new Bride and Groom... as their flower was the calla lilly
This was written using "Legend" hand by my dear friend Patella Price
Name was written using brush marker with LEFT hand... I'm normally right-handed

Same here.... written with left hand!  TRY IT!!!

Address smeared for protection
Detail on the "K" ... this is 23k gold... and instacoll Illuminated Gilding with stylus to make marks

No comments:

Post a Comment