If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Marbled Paper envelopes and labels

Card to a friend

This is what it looked like before I made it into a card... I put
black card stock inside to write on with white ink
The back of this card

Up close... embossed with a Cuttlebug machine and little folder that you buy for it

Back of  another card....

A card for a friend....

I made this one with a digital font on my computer

I printed out the digital version of a marbled paper with a little
white "box" on it for the address
This is the same envelope that I marbled as the one below, but I added a blue,
vellum piece of paper with the address on it and adhered it to the envelope
first with vellum glue, but it didn't stick too well so I used PVA glue, which is my "old standby". 


The lighting is a little different, but it's the same envelope as above and
below....
 
I altered the address for protection of recipient

No comments:

Post a Comment