If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Birthday Cards/Envelopes!! I feel BLESSED!

From Pat.... the outside... YUMMY.. I love chocolate cake!

Pat's on the inside.. so perfect, you'd think it came from her printer....
Inside of Connie's card.... couldn't get it in the right position for some reason...
Front of card from my pal, Connie.



Envelope from Gabi... she took my flourishing workshop last month
and is "going to town"!

Beautiful card from Gabi!

Abbey's card... showing her diversity in the hands she has learned!
Way to go, Abbey!

Inside, from Abbey!

So much talent in this guild... THIS was from Anita...
complete with QUILLING!  LOVE IT!

Amy... always on top of all the "latest and greatest" on Pinterest and the internet
THIS is the really HOT item right now, she said!  Cool!  I have LOTS of corks I could use!

Jill made this one with love and care!

Gabi's inclusion in her card... from my little cherub, Ella.

Although Alison isn't doing calligraphy, she found one of her "Stash"
favorite cards by Maria Thomas and it was simply lovely!

How cool is this?  Holly made this little box with a ....

Pop OPEN ....

SURPRISE!!!! With her version of  "Trish Trash"  Loved it!

Kate B. has out done herself this time with a very cooool
Letter "T"  She is a very accomplished calligrapher. I love her whimsy!

From Sandy.... a adorable, little paste paper booklet!

Love the colors and all the dots!!
One of my ALL TIME favorites:
from 3 1/2 year old Ella... it's her hands.... and sparkles!!!


And... I had to include this one.... it has music when you open it.....
and it's "naturally" from my hubby!  (We have three wiener dogs!)

And the music is the song:  "WHO let the dogs out WHO WHO!!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment