If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Monday, January 9, 2017

"Envelope Book" for outgoing President!

This was the book closed.... it was about 8.5 X 9.5 inches
It housed all the well wishes inside via the black photo corners,
you see.  We had all members use a specific size and collected them
all beforehand to secure in the book to be presented to the outgoing President
or our calligraphy guild.  The cover was made with her favorite colors: Black
and Red.  It was a handmade paste paper I had made and then sprayed gold
webbing over the top.

This was the book fully open.  There was space on the front and
on the back to house about 40 or so cards with a pocket in the back
for more cards that came after the deadline.

The back of the book.


Some of the cards with the black photo corners mentioned from above.



I created this for her and it was just inside the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment