If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Ooooops! Make sure you protect them!

Yeah, returned to me!  This ink was not used on the outside ever again after
these two envelopes.  I sprayed fixative on them, but apparently not enough!
While I sometimes get envelopes returned to me, this time the
recipient, Holly, received it and sent me a picture!  Luckily I used
waterproof ink for the address. I guess it got wet and the stamps even came off.
I'm glad they didn't send it back to ME!

Sometimes, I use stamps that I bought from Zazzle.com. 
Usually, they get to the final destination but sometimes, they get returned to me.
I asked the attendant at the local post office and she said that the USPS stamps
have some of magnetic quality in theirs and other suppliers, such as Zazzle, may not
so they get returned to sender for postage.  Hmmmmm... interesting. I've just put
another, smaller denomination stamp for the post office on the envelope along with the
Zazzle ones, for now, and I haven't received any of them back lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment