If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Monday, January 23, 2017

More 2016 Catching up!

Inside the CCS Card Exchange Card (Yama got it!!)

Outside CCS Card exchange card
Paste paper and gold webbing spray

Homemade card and envelope to Karon


Christmas card with Zazzle Stamp...(I hope it got there!)

My buddy, Sandy, sent me directions on how to make
this little Santa card so I had to try it out and sent to my niece and Great nephew.

Some of the Christmas Card envelopes that were mailed

Hand made paper and card, graphite pencil on envelope... delivered to recipient. Too fragile to send through the mail


Same as above (Gabi)
Birthday in December 27th

Birthday in December 25th

Birthday in December 26th

No comments:

Post a Comment