If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Monday, January 30, 2017

January 2017 birthdays!

Inside of a card that I hand created when I was making paste paper.
I needed to wipe off my brush and this was the result. I liked it!

Birthday card for cousin, Jay.  I remember when he was just a baby.
NOW, he's 31.  How can that be?

Our friend LOVES Trish Trash and sometimes gets lonely in Alaska.
I thought I would surprise him this hand made card (background)

A homemade birthday card for my friend, Monica!

Fun card created for my "namesake". This is the front of the card and envelope

This is the back of the card!!! It was cut from an old Calendar Page!  
I love to reuse and recycle!


I had fun making my return address FLOURISH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment