If I can make someone smile or perhaps get a smile on MY face when I open my mailbox (which not one day goes by that I don't HOPE to find something FUN popping out of my mailbox) then I think I've done my job and tried to make the world is a BETTER place by making just one person happy! Addresses are sometimes altered for protection so the overall visual of the envelope may or may not be the way it was.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

After teaching a "Decorative Flourishing workshop" in April,...EVERYONE is flourishing!!!

From Anita Davis

From Anita Davis

Suzi Ickles, created this piece as part of her Reggie homework.
Decisively appropriate words with elegant and beautiful flourishes...

Karon Wheeless, another Reggie Ezell student, used many
flourishes in her homework piece.
As a direct result from the workshop, the shoe was added, with lots of
flourishes inside, as one of Elena's homework pieces.
One of the students in the class sent me this afterward and said she made it for her mother. Thanks, Maeve!



In the actual class, this was created by Jean Vestal.

In class, Martha Cole created this decorated scroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment